Saturday, April 18, 2009

Zzz's

Okay, so in the last blog I think I was having a little "woe is me" moment. Sorry. Since we have been holding him this afternoon he's slept very well. In fact, we hope it's not going to make the night nurses have a struggle, but we've loved his quiet, calmness. BJ says it's daddy's touch. I say it's my touch, and Grandma Grace is hoping to have some time holding him so it's her touch too. Thanks for the prayers and send a few praises God's way for being our faithful friend. Lots of love - Sue

3 comments:

  1. Sue, you are allowed a "woe is me" moment anytime you want it. Especially when it is because you are hurting for your child. Each step is a step closer to home and normalcy. Hang in there, you are almost there. Hoping for a good night ahead for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sue,

    There are definately no dull moments in the NICU. I'm sure holding him today gave you just as much calmness as it did Reece. Praying that Reece has a restful and calm night. Our Lord is our faithful friend and Deuteronomy 31:8 tells us that our Lord always goes before us and is always with us, He will never leave you :)

    Tina Jacobsen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Reece!

    How are you doing today? It's a nice day to stay in bed, relax, and take a few naps! Just think of how nice it will be when you get home and can play with Ben's toys.

    I got to see Ben at school today and hope that I'll see you again this week!

    Love always,
    S.A.L.

    ReplyDelete