Wednesday, April 15, 2009

morning news

Reece continues to be on the ventilator this morning. He's still in need of morphine for the pain, so the vent is essential. Other than that, he's doing very well. He has been urinating which shows good signs that his kidneys are functioning and his fluids are working well for him. We hope he can maintain comfort today and be able to get off the ventilator when he's showing signs he's ready. But, until then, we just pray God continues to heal him from his surgery and we pray in thanksgiving for this to be all over once he can feed well. It could be a while, but we're over the half way hump!

2 comments:

  1. So grateful and praising God for his continually hand of healing on Reece!!! PS. 63:7-8 O Lord, because You are my help, I sing in the shadow of Your wings. My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me.! Love you all...hope to see you soon! Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I am so happy for you guys! I continue thinking and praying for you daily. I can't wait to meet this little miracle of a boy. See you soon!
    Katharine

    ReplyDelete